Tuesday, October 7, 2008

-continuation- CluBBing 27/9/08


So I read my blog and I think I said I would blog about the clubbing scene right. Well, frankly, it was normal. I mean I am getting use to it you see. So I dont feel the excitement and shit and all anymore. Its kinda getting dull. Although, it was fun that day. It was at this place called Mois.

Well you can pronounce it as "M-U-A" or "M-O-I-S". Whichever please you. The only difference is whether you want to be an Ah Beng or French men. My friend got me free entrance(thank you!) and so free drinks, because he knew the people there. There was I think about 20 of us in all. We shared three bottles of Apple Baccardi. Now that was good. I liked it. It of course, by obvious meaning, tasted like apple. Hence, it was sweet. Then we all had a few sips, then started dancing. No one was getting high or doing anything naughty. The place was nice. They were crowded, but in a just nice way. The songs they played for the night was really good. It was remixed but not remixed until it sounded horrible or anything. It was ok. I heard theres a VIP room. But I guess reserved for the rich and snooty only. But that does not stop me from trying to enter there next time.

Boring.

It ended all in some panick moment because I though my ride was gone, as my friend actually when to repark his car due to many police rounds at that time. So I left at 2.30am. Barely smelling of liquer. I did stink of cigarattes though. But it was a fun experience in all. Nothing for me to scream about. But it will be something I will be doing soon...


-people from my college, no idea why the guy is holding a purse-

No comments: