Tuesday, September 29, 2009

No money.....


God.

This has to happen only at the worst time of my life.

I am cash strippen. Yes,friends. I am cash strippen.Yet, I have so many things I plan to do.Mainly of course to go to the Beyonce's concert. But I need RM500 for it. I am not sure whether my family will buy it for me. Dang dang dang.

Anyone would like to sponsor me a ticket? Or donate some money for me?

Please please...

Then I have my bike licence to take.

And other things la!



Now all that goes on in my head is..."all the single ladies,all the single ladies"

Bytheway, there will be a youtube posting by fellow Malaysians wishing Beyonce a Happy 28th Birthday. Anyone interested in leaving a video clip to add on can do so by just recording a video clip of 10seconds wisihing her Happyy Birthday. And email it to me at diranhariz1989@hotmail.com by this Sunday.

Thank You.

No comments: