Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Start!

Ok,its either my bloogig site is getting very boring or I am just writing very boring stuff or I am not writting enough.

Anyhow, I have finally begun my second year in my law degree. Its funny how its called Part one instead of Part 2. I got through last years exam. What a relief! Now i have to start studying for my bulky subjects. Damn.

But this time I am more determined. I think I am going to apply for the scholarship. I know what I want and I think its time I get things right in my lie. Past experiences have pushed me to my limit both emotionally and physically and this has made me chagne my perspective of life. I see many people still are not sure what they want to do. I am there too. But for this year, I see myself doing things and being things that are good in many ways.

I spent my 3 months holiday taking care of my Uncle that has a wife and two able adult children in Klang. But NO! They are just such responsible family members that they cant even take care off their own father. And my family has to do all the work. I, especially, as I am the one who fetches and sends him to the hospital and do nothing for hours and hours. It was just so exhausting. But now,he has gone back,not after many drama in between, I am able to be who I was and do what I wanted to do. I have to go start creating a list on that.

Meanwhile, the fasting month or the Ramadhan month has come for fellow Muslims around the world. Its been two weeks. Boy, has time flied. In another two weeks time I would be celebrating Aidilfitri. I have done all my raya shopping. But somehow I am still not impressed. But I dont want to buy any clothes yet. I intend to fully loose my weight to a size M, waist 34. Thats one size to go and four inches to loose. The fasting month has helped but I lost all my muscle weight and I feel bloated these days,just sleeping and eating. And not having my usual dietery fibre, I aint spending time in the loo long enough.

Well, now I have to go and do my list.

No comments: