Friday, December 5, 2008

PHEW....

Ah, this whole week is so tiring. I cant seem to read my Donald Trump book anymore. I cant seem to sit at home and cook healthy meals no more, I cant seem to sit down and watch my favourite shows, I cant seem to do anything. I have work, work, and more work. Then its off seeing friends, then shopping with my cousin, then class. Then I have parties to attend. Few birthday invitations, Xmas invitations,wedding and engagement invitations and night outs. I dont know when will I be able to be online next as I will be in KL this weekend. This would be my last blog for now

So, off to my glamorous yet humble life!

BYE!!!

3 comments:

Prash said...

happy weekend in KL..

Anonymous said...

what the heck r u doing in kl u father of all buns?

Diran said...

haha....lol....wedding....next week in ipoh!