Tuesday, December 2, 2008

ALL THINGS TO BE DONE AND THAT I HAVE DONE

I know I have been off the blog circuit for so long. Gosh, I cant believe it was so long. I cant help it people. I was so busy. And I will be more busy soon. Its the whole December season. I cant help it. I am not boasting. But its true. Lets see:

1) Continuous baking.
-One fruit cake for a Lady.
-Then I had an order for a Birthday Party Cake. A Triple Layer
Carrot Vegetarian Cake.
-Cupcake's for my Mom's friend.

2) I have got more baking to do. Since Xmas is nearing. I have got those cute cupcakes with deco's to do. Then more fruit cake orders. And more cake orders.

3) It was Britney Spears Birthday yesterday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRITNEY!!! and my friend Iori who is in my class, Happy Birthday Iori

4)I am now working in Tesco Penang in a shop called Papparoti. Its a wonderful place, that sells awesome Mexican bun. I would suggest everyone to buy this bun ONLY from TESCO PENANG.

5)Classes are killing me. I will be having night classes very soon. Then I am also having extra class on other class days.

6)Last week on the 22/11/2008, I had this whole drama because I had to go to KL at ATC KL for my PTPTN interview. Let me tell you something. There was no interview. All they did was asked me to give them the documents which I already posted to ATC KL. And then to have my thumb print coordinated with my IC. It was the stupidest thing. I was there for hours. Left Penang at 12am. I reached KL about 5.30am. Hanged out at MCD in Pudu and just waited for the sun to come up. I did nothing. I of course was with a group of friend of 12. Then we went to the college. And did some minor changes to our documents and just waited for our turn. My problem was the date on the documents which were conflicting with my entry date. Screaming happened and crying happened(Don't ask). Some students there had to an Amazing Race ATC because they had to go all the way to Kelana Jaya and Petaling Jaya and got this commissioners oath's chop and some had to print stuffs which costed them more $35. They had to take the LRT then the taxi then walking. And all over again. Trust me, there was blood, sweat, and tears. I am not exaggerating. It was a whirlwind there. Lucky for me, I stood as the audience and counsellor. Thing is, although I wasted a lot of my time. I made friends, I knew people better and I learned to appreciate what I have. I came back the same day. I left at 5pm and reached Juru, Penang at 10.30pm. It was a tiring journey all in all but it was an experience I wouldn't change.

7)This week my cousin is here at my home for a week and I am forcing him to stay another week. Its so fun having him here. I feel so alive. He is my mone, Anil. He is 15 this year. He has sat for his PMR. He is waiting for his results which will come out at the end of this year.

8)Job in Papparoti is fun but I am coming back late every night. I am back minimum 11.30pm. Gosh, I have got to learn how to juggle my time.

9) All my friends want to meet me, since everyone has flown back from wherever they were. I am trying to squeeze in my time with theirs, but it just seems impossible. But I know I can do it.

10) Then I have one cousins wedding coming up this weekend. Then the next weekend is my another cousins engagement. So that means no class attendance for me. Haha.

11)Last week was a massive beach party that Ms.Carol organised. It was awesome. anyone who wishes to see the pictures do go to my facebook and see it. Everyone from the committee was doing well. They were awesome aforesome! The party was so fun. People around the place were snapping our pictures and staring at us and some even talked to us. It was a party that rocked!

12) My friend suggested a Xmas Party next. Before we leave the college for our break. That is a good suggestion. And Ms.Carol kept on asking about theme for it. I cant imagine any theme for a Xmas Party. Anyways, I love the whole idea and I intend to be part of it. So lets see how that works.

*PHEW* I have been through so much in the last two weeks and I am suppose to last for another two weeks. Wow. OK, lets see how it goes. I will try to blog more often.

2 comments:

Prash said...

your are a professional baker ?

Diran said...

not professional....but i am trying slowly on my own....