Thursday, August 14, 2008

Soon....

So results are out. But laws pending. Lets not get to know what i got ok. Not necessary. Not that its bad neither was it good. I am now all confused with what I am suppose to do and where I am to go now. I know I should go and do what i want to do. But being an Asian... So anyways, my day after the results or more like the night started with a low key played by my Mom (Pelakon Anugerah Terbaik Sepanjang Hidup Diran) and Dad (Pemenang Pelakon Lelaki Harapan Terbaik sepanjang Hidup Diran). So you see i had good actor's with me in the house, so they did put on a good show. Lasted for a few days and all. Still is.

I am still confused where I want to go.

Kemayan ATC?
Brickfields Asia College?
International Islamic University?

Everything seems so difficult........Decisions.....I have to do it...soon....

1 comment:

Farie N. said...

have u choose,where to go?