Thursday, January 15, 2009

WOW!!!!2009!!!!!

No. Really. Its wow. I cant believe how freaking long it has been since I last came online. Last time I BLOG. This of course is my main source of solice and at the same time meeting wiht people who share the same thoughts and opinion and even if we dont at least it would be healthy way of debating it and learning something new. Forgive me for two thing:

1) MERRY CHRISTMAS 2008


2) HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

I know whoever reads this would spit me and scream at me and tell me that I am so last year. But sadly I am. I just didnt have online connection. And I am so busy. Dont ask me what. That will be a whole another blog. But for now. I am just here to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I dont know whats in store. But slowly I am already feeling the pinch. Income. Love. Studies. Relationship.Israel.

I dont know whether to hate them. Or kill them. Either way, they're not in my heart.

Everyone, I AM BACK. Watch out!

No comments: