Wednesday, January 21, 2009

bored to write....

I am so tired and exhauted. I just got all the documents done today. Did grocery shopping. When for class. Before that when too the shop. Later after class when to the shop again. Then sold some stuffs then now back home. Sis is coming back tommorow. Cant wait to drop everything all on her. Haha. I am so evil. Forgive me.

But seriously its fun doing all this. Calvin is the same. But I think I guess his burden is abit more different. I mean all he do is work in his fathers shop. I on the other hand have like the shop to take care, things to sign and order, go for class, home groceries and freinds to update. But I love this life. I feel like I am of those Sex anbd the City girls. Powerfull and sexy all in one (although I find them menapaused). But I am not gay la.

Anyways, I have to talk to a friend.Bye

No comments: